We are your nearshore team / Odoo outsourcing
TEOS is an IT consulting firm offering services of Odoo integration / developments:
– graduated in IT engineering from international universities
– highly experienced on Odoo (www.odoo.com) & open source technologies
Founded in Paris in 2004, TEOS is settled in Tangier (www.teoshore.com) since 2007, only two hours from Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam.
Some references per business sector:
– IT and ebusiness solutions: recent developments in Belgium, Germany, Switzerland
– Energy: EDF Group trusts us since 2004: RTE (Réseau de Transport d'Electricité) and CIT (Centre d'Ingénierie du Thermique) in Paris
– Health & media: Vidal, medical software publisher, French subsidiary of CMP Medica
– Telecom, industry, agro-industry, etc.
– Senior consultants with 20+ years experience / ERP & Information systems
– Odoo team leaders / functional and technical project managers
– Functional ERP & Odoo consultants
– Odoo developers including senior devops (2+ years / Odoo development)
– Qualified IT engineers graduated from computer science universities
Scope of our Odoo experience:
– CRM, emailing, sales, invoicing and billing,
– Purchase, procurement, supplier payment, stocks,
– POS, accounting, payroll, Human Resources management,
– MRP, CMMS (maintenance), CPMS (production), project management,
– CMS, Website (responsive), E-commerce, blog & forum,
Some of our references / Odoo experience
– Setting up ERP with the Moroccan accounting
– CRM, Sales management,
– Human resources management
Project in four stages:
– Launch: project planning.
– Specifications: business process modeling, and iterative prototyping.
– Deployment: installation, setup, data loading.
– Training of the ERP users and operators.
Specifications describe in detail:
– the modeling of business processes impacting the deployment,
– the functional typology, the role and rights of each user,
– the software and hardware architecture.
The training covers the functionality of each module setup based on a training scenario and a sample data of the company.
An industrial laboratory in Tangier
Functional scope: MRP and stock management.
Development of a specific module to manage production stages with barcodes:
– Entry and registration of schedules
– Batch (or boxes) record
– Logistics management of incoming and outgoing inventory (boxes)
Mazel-Jalix foundry / FMJ Technology
– Industrial company sculpting bronze sculptures and artworks
– Logistics, stocks and production management